Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- 6th Edition
- Edition Date:
- September 2006
- 120 x 250 x 3 mm
- 87 g
- Folded Map
- 1:1 000 000
- Sales Rank:
- 646 (See Top 100 in Maps)
The Oodnadatta Track passes through one of Australia's most fascinating and diverse regions. It closely follows a major Aboriginal trade route, the original track taken by John McDouall Stuart, the Overland Telegraph Line and the Old Ghan Line. It may be the only route in Australia where modern development had not infringed upon the many and varied remnants of our history.
Interest can be gained from unique mound springs, Australia's largest lake, the biggest cattle station in the world and a wide range of land forms and river systems.
- Unique number coding system links points of interest on the face of each outback map to text on reverse side.
- Historical and Exploration related information provided with most maps. Explorers tracks are shown on most maps.
- Help boxes on the map contain information gained from the author's experiences in the area.
- Permit information and important phone numbers included where known.
- Important travel information relating to 4WD, Camping and Caravanning is included.
- Most tracks are checked with GPS and laptop computer.
- Westprint Maps are specially folded for ease of use in vehicles.
- Westprint Maps are progressively revised and include Grid Lines for GPS referencing and numbered GPS locations list.
Outback Australia is one of the world's unique regions and this map has been designed to enhance your enjoyment of it.
Current reviews for 'Oodnadatta Track'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.