Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Pat Manley
- Wiley Nautical
- 1st Edition
- Edition Date:
- April 2007
- 176 x 210 x 24 mm
- 781 g
- Sales Rank:
- 10270 (See Top 100 in Books)
This book is essential to every yacht and most large motorboats, which have diesel engines. It will explain how to prevent problems, troubleshoot and repair engines using safe techniques. It's the definitive manual on diesels - every yacht or motor boat should have one on board.
- Heavily illustrated with approximately 400 colour photographs and diagrams
- Covers essential maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
- Easy to use step-by-step guide
- Follows on from the success of Pat Manley's Simple Boat Maintenance
- Pat Manley is the expert in this field
Pat Manley is the resident diesel guru for Practical Boat Owner magazine. He teaches courses on diesel engines, VHF and radar and was an airline pilot.
Current reviews for 'Diesels Afloat'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.