The Laser Book
Click images below to enlarge:
The Laser Book
- Product No:
- Tim Davison
- Wiley Nautical
- 5th Edition
- Edition Date:
- May 2009
- 168 x 238 x 10 mm
- 341 g
- Sales Rank:
- 3079 (See Top 100 in Books)
Bursting with practical advice on rigging, launching and sailing in all conditions, this is the ultimate guide for all Laser sailors, whatever your level.
Colour photographs and illustrations help the beginner turn from novice to competent club racer within weeks of getting afloat. The more experienced sailor will find the go-fast tips from sailing champions invaluable.
We tell you everything you need to know, from setting up, right through to sailing your Laser. The book also includes:
- Setting up new control lines
- Mastering the Standard, 4.7 and Radial rigs
- Going faster - upwind and downwind
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Outsmarting the opposition
- Whether you're new to sailing or you're looking to get a head start when racing, The Laser Book is the only book you need to reach top gear.
World class racers share their secrets:
- Paul Goodison (Standard rig) who is the current World number one Laser sailor, an Olympic Gold medallist, European and British Champion.
- Steven Cockerill (Radial rig) has been a 6 time Laser Radial National Champion and Radial Masters World Champion
- Philip White (4.7 Rig) who was 4th in the Laser 4.7 Worlds
Current reviews for 'The Laser Book'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.