Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Tim Davison & Steve Judkins
- Wiley Nautical
- Edition Date:
- February 2007
- 82 x 226 x 6 mm
- 182 g
- Spiralbound Flipbook
- Sales Rank:
- 6072 (See Top 100 in Books)
This full colour, clearly illustrated book covers cover the top 10 knots everyone should know, plus coiling and throwing a rope, and whipping (stopping the end unravelling). It is part of Wiley's highly popular Companion series.
All Companion books feature essential information - colour coded for instant access. Designed to withstand the rigours of on-board use they are splash proof, ringbound and printed on durable laminated card.
- Everyone needs knots: sailors, fishermen, girl guides, etc.
- Features the 10 knots everyone should know.
- Colour sequences of drawings show how to tie the knot, step-by-step.
- The use, good and bad points of each knot is highlighted.
- Splash proof ring bound format.
An essential guide to tying knots in a splash proof ring bound format.
Current reviews for 'Knot Companion'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.