3732 - Gambanca WA Topographic Map
- Product No:
- Geoscience Australia
- 1st Edition
- Edition Date:
- 800 x 600 mm
- 100 g
- Topographic Flat Map
- 1:100 000
- Sales Rank:
- 12458 (See Top 100 in Maps)
At this scale 1cm on the map represents 1km on the ground. Each map covers a minimum area of 0.5 degrees longitude by 0.5 degrees latitude or about 54 kilometres by 54 kilometres. The contour interval is 20 metres. Many maps are supplemented by hill shading.
These maps contain natural and constructed features including road and rail infrastructure, vegetation, hydrography, contours, localities and some administrative boundaries.
- Coverage: Australia is covered by more than 3000 x 1:100 000 scale maps, of which 1600 have been published as printed maps.
- Currency: Ranges from 1961 to 2009. Average 1997.
- Coordinates: Geographical and either AMG or MGA coordinates.
- Datum: AGD66, GDA94; AHD
- Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator UTM.
Click here to view an index map of all the Geoscience Australia topographic maps (this will open in a separate window).
Current reviews for '3732 - Gambanca WA Topographic Map'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.