RulesMaster Pro 4
Click images below to enlarge:
RulesMaster Pro 4
This product is no longer available :(
- Product No:
- 4th Edition
- Edition Date:
- 135 x 190 x 14 mm
- 120 g
- Sales Rank:
- 2790 (See Top 100 in Other)
RulesMaster Pro 4 is the easy way to learn the nautical 'Rules of the Road'. It's an in depth, highly interactive learning guide to the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea (COLREGS), the US Navigation Rules (NavRules), the Canadian modifications to the Rules and IALA buoyage.
If you are studying for a commercial mariner's qualification, or Yachtmaster or Coastal Skipper, RulesMaster Pro is the easy way to learn or practice. It's ideal for exam preparation, and used by leading trainers worldwide.
RulesMaster Pro has three components: Lessons, Practice tools (FlashCards and QuickQuiz) and Reference.
A complete self-paced learning program. Five lessons cover every Rule, with learning goals for each lesson clearly stated and a quiz after each session to assess progress and identify areas for further review. Progress sequentially through lessons, or go directly to a specific subject for review. All lessons are fully narrated, with many interactions and animations.
FlashCards II and QuickQuiz II present realistic scenarios for you to identify the correct course of action. Both are extremely effective for exam preparation, as well as being fun.
- FlashCards provides almost 200 flashcards covering all parts of the international Rules and the IALA buoyage system: learn by doing with comprehensive "look it up" features. FlashCards is also available as a stand-alone product, and a free trial is available.
- QuickQuiz contains hundreds of questions in short-answer format, and is adapted from the US Coast Guard Merchant Marine Deck Exams; it includes questions on the COLREGS, NavRules and Canadian modifications.
- All answers are clearly explained, and you can access reference and Rule summaries at any time.
RuleBook is a complete electronic version of the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, the US 'Navigation Rules and Canadian modifications to the Rules. Search for a word or phrase or go to a specific Rule.
Since the first edition was released in 2001, many features and enhancements have been added. Whilst users of earlier versions will immediately be familiar with the design, there are a host of changes affecting look and feel, on screen layout, navigation and controls and licensing options.
- Multimedia computer (Pentium 1.6GHz or better)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- RAM: as recommended for your system
- ~100 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 by 768 pixel or larger display
- CD-ROM drive
Current reviews for 'RulesMaster Pro 4'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.