Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Edition Date:
- January 2011
- 115 x 250 x 10 mm
- 120 g
- Folded Map
- 1:200 000
- Sales Rank:
- 9303 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Part of the orange regional series from Michelin, this Normandy map shows this part of France in excellent detail. Primary & secondary road networks are clearly marked out with indications of the number of lanes, intermediate distances and various possible road obstacles or things you should know including steep hills, height limits, toll barriers, prohibited roads and roads subject to restrictions.
The map also includes small insets with street plans of Rouen and Caen, showing road names, one way streets and various places of interest (tourist sights, hospitals, parking, railway stations, etc.). Scenic routes on the map are marked out in green and an extensive index of place names is included.
The map also features:
- Administrative boundaries
- Railways, Airports and Ferry Services
- Important sights such as castles, ruins, and churches
- Driving Times and Distance Charts
- Road Safety Information
- A legend in multiple languages, including English
- It's also printed on waterproof and untearable paper!
Michelin reference no. 513
Current reviews for 'Michelin Normandy'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.