Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Freytag & Berndt
- Edition Date:
- May 2010
- 130 x 255 x 10 mm
- 140 g
- Folded Map
- 1:3 000 000
- Sales Rank:
- 5401 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Explore Canada with this Freytag & Berndt double-sided road map. They provide you with clear and precise information in order to help you plan your itinerary and allow you to travel independently in this North American nation. As with all Freytag & Berndt maps, the cartography is clear and detailed with the topography shown with relief shading with plenty of spot heights.
The eastern side of Canada is featured on one side, with the west on the flipside. Tourist information and places of interest are clearly marked by a range of icons, including:
- Roadways, railway lines and ferry routes
- Populated and prohibited areas, Native American reserves
- Natural features such as swamps, water features , beaches, hot springs and national parks
- Places of interest are also clearly marked
Distances between points are shown in kilometres. The legend is in German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Polish.
Current reviews for 'Canada'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.