Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Freytag & Berndt
- Edition Date:
- May 2010
- 130 x 255 x 10 mm
- 110 g
- Folded Map
- 1:50 000
- Sales Rank:
- 13163 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Explore Kefallonia, the largest of the Ionian Islands located in Greece; with this Freytag & Berndt single-sided road and leisure map. The map will allow you to travel independently, and plan your journey well.
The map also features full colour photographs of some of the scenery to be found on Kefallonia, as well as an inset showing Kefallonia's position within the nation of Greece. An inset is also provided showing a city plan of the main township on Kefallonia, Argostoli. The topography is clear, with shading showing land gradients.
As with all Freytag & Berndt maps, icons and markings are used to denote tourist information and points of interest. These include:
- Roads, both surfaced and unsurfaced and foot paths
- Important facilities such as petrol stations, yacht supply stations, car ferries, ports and lighthouses
- Places to see such as churches, monasteries, castles, museums, ruins and archaeological sites
- Caves, spas and camp sites
Distances between points are shown in kilometres. The legend is in Greek, German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Slovak and Hungarian.
Current reviews for 'Kefallonia'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.