Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Freytag & Berndt
- Edition Date:
- May 2010
- 130 x 255 x 10 mm
- 160 g
- Folded Map
- 1:1 500 000
- Sales Rank:
- 1823 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Venture into the Middle Eastern country of Iran with this Freytag & Berndt double-sided road map. These maps are a great way to plan your journey and allow you to travel with confidence. The topography of the land is depicted with colour shading and plenty of spot heights.
One side of this map shows Iran, with city plans of Shiraz, Esfahan and Tehran. The other side has a list of localities. Freytag & Berndt maps use an icon and marking system to show tourist information and sites of interest. These include:
- Various roadways, railway lines and shipping routes
- Places of worship and antique sites
- Water features, deserts and salt flats
- Natural preserves, UNESCO World Heritage sites and places of particular interest to the tourist
Distances between points are shown in kilometres. The legend is in several languages including English and some languages used in Iran.
Current reviews for 'Iran'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.