Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Freytag & Berndt
- Edition Date:
- May 2008
- 130 x 255 x 10 mm
- 140 g
- Folded Map
- 1:500 000
- Sales Rank:
- 7258 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Explore the New England region of the USA with this double-sided Freytag & Berndt road map. Both sides cover the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. The topography of the land is shown with clear and coloured shading with plenty of spot heights.
Freytag & Berndt maps use a marking and icon system, to help you navigate and find tourist information. Such information includes:
- Roads, tracks, railway lines, ferry routes and tracks
- Populated areas, prohibited areas, American Indian reserves, national parks, animal sanctuaries and UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Natural features
- Cultural features such as monuments and antique sites
- Places to visit such as zoos and speedways
Distances between points are shown in miles. The legend is in several languages, including English.
Current reviews for 'New England'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.