Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 9414 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to Paris, this brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in the French capital. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made pop out maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - places to see such as famed city areas and sights of interest
- Buy it - Well isn't Paris the shopping centre of the world? Listings of shopping areas, department stores, markets. If you are looking for something in particular such as food and wine, antiques, toys, books, music, furniture and sportswear, these too are listed
- Watch it - Paris is a mixture of the cool and the cabaret. You will find listed cabarets, clubs, cinemas and other places of visual entertainment
- Taste it - Well the Parisians are pleasure lovers known for their fine foods. Here listed are restaurants catering to all different cuisine "needs"
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Paris, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it - A few morsels of French to help you out
There is even a wee map of the Parisian Metro system on the back! So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'Paris'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.