Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 9726 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to the Italian city of Florence, this brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in the Tuscan capital. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made pop out maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - Florence is the Renaissance capital of the world, so of course you will want to know what art and architecture to see
- Buy it - Whether it be artisan or high fashion, Florence has something for everybody. Listings of shopping areas, department stores and markets are there for you. If you are looking for something in particular such as food and wine, beauty products, household goods, leather, and even Florentine paper, these too are listed
- Watch it - The opera and symphony are big on the Florence entertainment scene. There are some listings here to tempt your entertainment tastebuds
- Taste it - There is something for every palate in Florence with restaurant listings, cafes and wine bars
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Florence, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it - A few key words and phrases in Spanish. It helps to know a little of the lingo
There is even a wee map of the Florence Autobus system on the back! So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'Florence'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.