Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 13253 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to the world's most vertical city, Hong Kong, this brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in this city. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made pop out maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - The former English colony has a light of sights to behold other than the glistening skyline. Places to see are shown for not only Hong Kong city, but the New Territories and the outlying islands as well
- Buy it - This part of the book will help to you to find shoes, Chinese products, antiques and a few other things you can splash your cash on
- Watch it - Enjoy the nightlife of Hong Kong with this guide to clubs, theatres and other entertainment venues
- Taste it - There are over 10, 000 restaurants in Hong Kong so it can be hard to make a choice on where to dine. Just a few of these are listed including places for dim sum
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Hong Kong, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it -English and Cantonese are the most widely spoken languages. There are a few phrases in Cantonese in case you get tripped up by the language barrier
There is even a wee map of the Hong Kong islands on the back! So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'Hong Kong'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.