Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 6528 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to the 'Big Apple' that is New York, this brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in this city that never sleeps. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made pop out maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. There are also some maps included within in the book itself. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - Explore the famed sights and buildings of New York, especially in Manhattan
- Buy it - Shop till you drop with the guide to shopping areas, malls, markets and more specialist items
- Watch it - Keep your finger on the pulse of the city with listings for clubs, sports grounds and other exciting entertainment venues. There is a small map of the Theatre district
- Taste it - Hot dogs or haute cuisine? Here are some recommendations on places, catering for several cuisines. Even sweet stuff
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Hong Kong, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it - Sure it is English they speak, but the New Yorkers have slang all of their own. Just a few sound bites to help you out
So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'New York'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.