Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 13257 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to the Scottish capital of Edinburgh, this title in the brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in this historic city. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made pop out maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. There are also some maps included within in the book itself. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - Explore the rich history of its cultural buildings and the natural beauty with the listed places to visit
- Buy it - Each shopping area is noted down, with a selection of shops one should pay a visit to when in Edinburgh
- Watch it - Here you can find out more about the festivals, performing arts and sports one can watch in Edinburgh
- Taste it - A variety of options for dining and drinking are shown including Scottish food, bistros and international cuisine
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Edinburgh, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it - Scottish speech is full of quirky words. Here is just a few of them
So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'Edinburgh'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.