Click images below to enlarge:
This product is no longer available :(
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 18521 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Venice, this brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in this city that never sleeps. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made popout maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. There are also some maps included within in the book itself. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - View the romantic scenes in this watery city, with recommendations of places to look at, including places on the islands nearby
- Buy it - Glass and fabrics are just some of the things Venice is famed for. You will find listings of where to buy these items, as well as shopping areas
- Watch it - Explore the Venetian music scene and sporting arenas
- Taste it - Ventian cuisine is oh so very Italian, this is a quick guide on where to dine and wine
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Venice, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it - Just a few phrases in Italian
So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'Venice'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.