Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Compass Maps
- Edition Date:
- April 2011
- 130 x 97 x 15 mm
- 100 g
- Hardcover Popout Map & Guide
- Sales Rank:
- 9258 (See Top 100 in Maps)
If you are paying a flying visit to Rome, this title in the brand new set of InsideOut books published by Compass Maps will make the perfect companion to your back pocket.
In full colour, this 64 page hard cover guide gives you everything you need to make the most of the time you have in this city. The first feature to grab your attention should be the very awesomely made pop out maps found inside the front and back cover. These maps cover the city centre and are most convenient. There are also some maps included within in the book itself. So what also can this feature packed guide give you?
- See it - Listings of famous sights around Rome...there are plenty
- Buy it - A guide to shopping areas and special stores worth paying a visit to
- Watch it - Recommendations on the theatre and music scene in Rome
- Taste it - You won't be stuck for a place to have a nibble at with a wide range of restaurants
- Know it - Get to know the basic ins and outs of Rome, including public transport, money, medical centres and the like
- Directory - Find somewhere to stay, parks to play in and what newspaper one can read
- Speak it - A few words in Italian to help you out
So what are you waiting for?
Current reviews for 'Rome'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.