Angler's Journal & Almanac 2012 & 2013
This product is out of print or no longer available.
- Product No:
- Australian Fishing Network
- Edition Date:
- September 2011
- 197 x 265 x 14 mm
- 650 g
- Sales Rank:
The Angler's Journal & Almanac is brought to you by the experts from Freshwater Fishing Australia and Sportfishing Australia magazines.
The book features:
- Solar and lunar fishing charts to find the peak times when fish are feeding. These charts are the best available, devised and tuned for Australia and local conditions. They will give the avid angler a definite advantage over their targeted fish.
- Tide predictions for all states with local variations. Plan your trip for the optimum tides.
- Basic knots will help you to quickly tie the knots that will help you to hook fish faster and keep them hooked.
- Basic boating regulations and safety tips to ensure that everyone enjoys your day on the water.
- Fishing diary to record the conditions and results of your trip to help you plan for successful fishing trips in the future.
You will want to keep the Angler's Journal & Almanac with you at all times whether fishing, planning to go fishing or reliving your past captures.
Current reviews for 'Angler's Journal & Almanac 2012 & 2013'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.