Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World
- Product No:
- 13th Edition
- Edition Date:
- November 2011
- 327 x 473 x 50 mm
- 6 kg
- Hardcover with Slipcase
- Sales Rank:
- 15639 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Now in its 13th edition the Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World continues to be a benchmark of cartographic excellence. The Atlas is relied on and trusted by governments around the world, international organizations including the UN, the European Commission and media companies.
WIN one of these just by liking us on Facebook before August 31, 2012!
All the maps and detailed thematic information are completely updated with the latest geographical and geopolitical changes.
Major updates include:
- the new country of South Sudan
- 7,000 place name changes, most notably in the Russian Federation; China; Kazakhstan; Iran and Afghanistan
- 37 city plans added for major cities around the world
- Flags for every country of the world, plus year of independence for countries
- New satellite image of Antarctica
- Updated national parks and conserved areas
- 100 more abandoned settlements now identified
This thirteenth edition of the Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World reflects today's world with a beautifully illustrated section on contemporary themes from climate to economy. Fully up-to-date reference maps give exceptional detail, helping you explore the world.
Current reviews for 'Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.