Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Freytag & Berndt
- Edition Date:
- December 2008
- 130 x 255 x 10 mm
- 140 g
- Folded Map
- 1:1 750 000
- Sales Rank:
- 3782 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Explore the northern state of the USA, Alaska, with this double-sided Freytag & Berndt road map. The topography of the land is shown with clear and coloured shading with plenty of spot heights. Both sides cover the Alaskan state. One side features an the bulk of the state and the other side covers the Aleutian Islands.
Freytag & Berndt maps use a marking and icon system, to help you navigate and find tourist information. Such information includes:
- Roads, tracks, railway lines and ferry routes
- Populated areas, prohibited areas, marine sanctuaries, national parks and Wold Heritage sites
- Natural features such as geysers and water features
- Cultural features such as monuments and antique sites
Distances between points are shown in miles. The legend is in several languages, including English.
Current reviews for 'Alaska'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.