Click images below to enlarge:
Western United States Regional Map
- Product No:
- Rand McNally
- Edition Date:
- March 2010
- 108 x 210 x 4 mm
- 250 g
- Folded Map
- Sales Rank:
- 664 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Rand McNally's folded regional map of the Western United States is a must-have for anyone traveling in and around this part of the country, offering unbeatable accuracy and reliability at a great price. Their trusted cartography shows all Interstate and state highways, along with clearly indicated points of interest, airports, county boundaries, and more.
You'll see why Rand McNally folded maps have been the trusted standard for years.
- Regularly updated, full-colour maps
- Clearly labeled Interstate, U.S., and state highways
- Detail maps of major cities, a mileage chart, and a mileage & driving times map
- Indications of parks, points of interest, airports, county boundaries, and more
- Easy-to-use legend
- Detailed index
- Convenient folded size
The map covers Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Current reviews for 'Western United States Regional Map'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.