Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Chris Scott
- 1st Edition
- Edition Date:
- October 2009
- 136 x 206 x 22 mm
- 550 g
- Sales Rank:
- 10952 (See Top 100 in Books)
For the independently mobile traveller the mountains and deserts of southern Morocco are a year-round destination offering a thrilling variety of experiences.
Covering over 10,000km from the High Atlas to the Mauritanian border, Morocco Overland features detailed GPS off-road routes for 4WDs, motorcycles and mountain bikes as well as scenic byways suitable for any vehicle.
The book also includes guidance on choosing and preparing vehicles, the best places and times to go, getting to Morocco as well as local fly-drive options and off-road driving and riding techniques.
- Getting to Morocco: cross country routes and Mediterranean ferries
- Guidelines on vehicle choice and preparations
- Fly-drive: local 4WD and bike rentals
- 49 routes covering 10,000km, including the Atlantic route to Mauritania
- Each route is reversible and graded for difficulty, scenery and best time of year
- Over 40pp of detailed mapping for each route
Current reviews for 'Morocco Overland'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.