North Australian Fish Finder 10
Click images below to enlarge:
North Australian Fish Finder 10
This product is no longer available :(
- Product No:
- Fish Finder Books
- 10th Edition
- Edition Date:
- March 2013
- 210 x 275 x 20 mm
- 1.3 kg
- Sales Rank:
- 414 (See Top 100 in Books)
The exciting new North Australian Fish Finder 10 biennial book famously tells you where rockbars, wrecks and fishing holes are. It is the north's undisputed fishing bible, covering the NT, WA, QLD and even NSW.
Southern fishos buy the book to tour the north. Northern locals buy it to keep in their boat. The book covers most of the northern half of Australia, from Eden, NSW, north to Perth in WA. For metro anglers, there is great coverage of Sydney and Brisbane. As well as revealing spots in detail unique to North Australian Fish Finder 10, this book explains local conditions, including weather, tides and seasonal fishing. There's advice on choosing gear, including specialist barramundi boats and tackle.
North Australian Fish Finder 10 has, as always, new and exciting Northern Territory coverage. There are more low-tide pictures of estuaries and creeks taken by helicopter, as well as new Dr Depth charts of NT hotspots, and GPS data for the most recent artificial reefs. And more! There is a special aerial photo feature on creeks of the southern Tiwi Island coast.
For Queenslanders, there is also a new multi-page aerial photography special on TOWNSVILLE creeks and rivers, from Bluewater Creek to the mighty Burdekin River mouth.
North Australian Fish Finder 10 is the first Australian book to regularly incorporate exclusive Dr Depth micro charts of selected hotspots. Some of the more recently charted areas include:
- Nine Mile, Black Rock and other reefs near the QLD/NSW border.
- Adelaide River rockbars, NT.
- Daly River rockbars, NT.
- Finniss River rockbars, NT.
- Bass Reef, NT.
- Bynoe Wide, NT.
- Fog Bay Wide, NT.
- Shady Camp freshwater rockbars and Jewfish Reef, NT.
- Adelaide River jewfish reef, NT.
- Middle Arm, Darwin Harbour, NT.
- Lee Point Artificial Reefs, NT.
- Fenton Patches Artificial Reefs, NT.
- Elizabeth River, Darwin Harbour, NT.
- Yepoon region reefs, QLD.
- Botany Bay and The Peak, NSW.
- And more!
There is great information for Cape York Peninsula, including ...
- The ultra-remote Kirke and Love Rivers
- Fishing and camping around The Tip
- Camping at remote Skardon Riverd
- Cape York's West Coast (Gulf of Carpentaria) remote community camps
The SEQ section is superb ...
- Double-page spread on Jumpinpin, featuring a superb satellite image.
- Double-page spread on Great Sandy Strait, featuring a superb satellite image.
- Double-page spread on Fraser Island, featuring a superb satellite image.
- Double-page spread on Moreton Bay, featuring a superb satellite image.
- Maps of the major reefs wide of Tweed Heads, south to Black Rock.
There's a vast WA section, from Perth north to the NT border. Highlights include ...
- Huge Pilbara and Kimberley coverage. See the shallow estuaries around Port Hedland and Karratha at low tide
- Almost all of the Kimberley coast is covered by satellite imagery
FISH FINDER 10 includes the NSW coast from border to border, including ...
- Superb aerial imagery of Port Hacking
- Exclusive charts of The Peak, Botany Bay, and Flint and Steel
- Superb aerial image of Lake Mulwala
- Aerial photos of most NSW coastal bar crossings
Plus Queensland and NSW stocked dams.
This exciting 412-page book has amazing aerial coverage, in many cases far better than Google Earth - and there are very few mudmaps.
Current reviews for 'North Australian Fish Finder 10'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.