Click images below to enlarge:
Hema Navigator HN7
- Product No:
- Hema Maps
- 280 x 220 x 90 mm
- 1.3 kg
- Touchscreen GPS Unit
- Sales Rank:
- 28 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Order now and receive a free Sun Visor worth $35!
Read our in depth review of the HN7 here
The new Hema Navigator HN7 is the complete navigation unit for tourers and four-wheel drivers, with street and 4WD navigation, an enlarged 7-inch finger touch screen and over 6000 Camps Australia Wide points of interest.
The HN7 also delivers explorers over 2300 site photos of low or no-cost tourist parks and campgrounds, simplified 4WD navigation using EziOzi, and an intuitive finger touch screen that doesn’t require a stylus, making it the best Hema Navigator yet.
Features of the HN7 include the following:
- Over 6000 campsites, caravan parks Australia wide and dump points
- Over 2300 site photos of campsites and caravan parks
- Each POI includes facilities and site information
- Latest NAVTEQ mapping for Australia and New Zealand
- iGO Primo street navigation
- 2 years of free map updates
- Camps Australia Wide POI integrated
- Entire Hema digital map collection preloaded
- Hema seamless 1:1Million Road and 1:250K Topo maps
- Hema New Zealand touring maps
- Hema Navigator Explorer Windows™ PC Software
- Finger touch screen means no stylus required
- New finger-friendly EziOzi user-interface for simple 4WD navigation
What's in the box:
- HEMA Navigator HN7
- 8GB microSD Card
- Windscreen Mount
- 12/24V Charger
- USB Cable
- MicroSD Card Adaptor
- Video Adaptor Cable
- Carry Pouch
- Hema Navigator Explorer software for PC on HN7 SD Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
The HN7 is a high-resolution solution to your navigation needs, adding another dimension to every journey and representing the ideal complement to your paper maps.
Current reviews for 'Hema Navigator HN7'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.