Hema Navigator HN7
Click images below to enlarge:
Hema Navigator HN7
- Product No:
- Hema Maps
- 280 x 220 x 90 mm
- 1.3 kg
- Touchscreen GPS Unit
- Sales Rank:
- 23 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Order now and receive a free Sun Visor worth $35!
Read our in depth review of the HN7 here
The new Hema Navigator HN7 is the complete navigation unit for tourers and four-wheel drivers, with street and 4WD navigation, an enlarged 7-inch finger touch screen and over 6000 Camps Australia Wide points of interest.
The HN7 also delivers explorers over 2300 site photos of low or no-cost tourist parks and campgrounds, simplified 4WD navigation using EziOzi, and an intuitive finger touch screen that doesn’t require a stylus, making it the best Hema Navigator yet.
Features of the HN7 include the following:
- Over 6000 campsites, caravan parks Australia wide and dump points
- Over 2300 site photos of campsites and caravan parks
- Each POI includes facilities and site information
- Latest NAVTEQ mapping for Australia and New Zealand
- iGO Primo street navigation
- 2 years of free map updates
- Camps Australia Wide POI integrated
- Entire Hema digital map collection preloaded
- Hema seamless 1:1Million Road and 1:250K Topo maps
- Hema New Zealand touring maps
- Hema Navigator Explorer Windows™ PC Software
- Finger touch screen means no stylus required
- New finger-friendly EziOzi user-interface for simple 4WD navigation
What's in the box:
- HEMA Navigator HN7
- 8GB microSD Card
- Windscreen Mount
- 12/24V Charger
- USB Cable
- MicroSD Card Adaptor
- Video Adaptor Cable
- Carry Pouch
- Hema Navigator Explorer software for PC on HN7 SD Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
The HN7 is a high-resolution solution to your navigation needs, adding another dimension to every journey and representing the ideal complement to your paper maps.
Current reviews for 'Hema Navigator HN7'
good product - by wanderer
21 April, 2015
After reading the review on the blog I bought this unit and have spent the last couple of months getting to know it in more detail. There's a lot to learn but it is well worth the effort. No complaints. Very happy with my purchase.
Great unit - by smalls
19 March, 2015
I've got no complaints about the HN7, I use it throughout the north west and it hasn't failed me yet. It doesn't do turn by turn in 4WD mode, but that's not really what I want out of it anyway.
The screen is a bit hard to see in the sun, so the sun shade is pretty much essential. The windscreen mount is really solid.
HN7 - by the grey nomad
26 February, 2015
I'm still learning how to do everything, but so far it seems like a very impressive little gps. The coverage seems excellent and I like the ability to add more maps from other sources.
Pros: Seems well made, good coverage
Cons: The learning curve is a bit steep
solid - by Brian
22 February, 2015
Really solid GPS, does exactly what it says on the box. It might be a touch pricey, but I don't feel like I've been ripped off.