Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- 2nd Edition
- Edition Date:
- 600 x 840 mm
- 100 g
- Topographic Map
- 1:38 000
- Sales Rank:
- 2026 (See Top 100 in Maps)
The internationally known three-day Milford Track is set in some of Fiordland's most spectacular scenery. On this map it is portrayed on a fully-detailed topographic background, which does justice to the environment.
The full track from its beginning at the head of Lake Te Anau to the destination at Milford Sound is shown. A combination of contours and relief shading gives a realistic landform.
Details of this map include:
- Large format 600x840mm (A1).
- 20m contours. 1km grid. 10 minute geographic graticule.
- New Zealand Transverse Mercator projection.
- Printed on 90gsm Polyart synthetic paper (waterproof).
Current reviews for 'Milford Track'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.