Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Rand McNally
- Edition Date:
- March 2010
- 161 x 224 x 7 mm
- 50 g
- Folded Map
- Sales Rank:
- 4686 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Rand McNally's Easy To Read State Folded Map is a must-have for anyone traveling in and around California, offering unbeatable accuracy and reliability at a great price. Our trusted cartography shows all Interstate, U.S., state, and county highways, along with clearly indicated parks, points of interest, airports, county boundaries, and streets.
The easy-to-use legend and detailed index make for quick and easy location of destinations. You'll see why Rand McNally folded maps have been the trusted standard for years.
- Regularly updated, full-color maps
- 40% larger map with a bigger type size than the Rand McNally Folded Map
- Clearly labeled Interstate, U.S., state, and county highways
- Indications of parks, points of interest, airports, county boundaries, and more
- Mileage and driving times map
- Detailed index
- Convenient folded size
Detailed maps of: Bakersfield, Fresno, Joshua Tree National Park, Kings Canyon Natl Park & Sequoia Natl Park, Lake Tahoe Region, Lancaster/Palmdale, Los Angeles, Modesto, Monterey/Salinas, Oceanside, Oxnard/Ventura, Palm Springs, Sacramento, San Diego
Current reviews for 'California State'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.