Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Kerry Christiani
- Lonely Planet
- 1st Edition
- Edition Date:
- September 2015
- 106 x 153 x 11 mm
- 160 g
- Sales Rank:
- 10124 (See Top 100 in Books)
Lonely Planet's Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Gaze over the city from the historic hilltop Se cathedral, experience the wealth of the past in the opulent Palacio da Bolsa and wander with the peacocks in the lush Jardim do Palácio de Cristal; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Porto and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Porto map (included in print version), plus over 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Ribeira, Aliados, Bolhao, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia and more
Next Edition Due: September 2018
Current reviews for 'Pocket Porto'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.