Click images below to enlarge:
This product is no longer available :(
- Product No:
- Margaret Littman
- Avalon Travel Publishing
- 7th Edition
- Edition Date:
- May 2016
- 150 x 210 x 22 mm
- 503 g
- Sales Rank:
- 29411 (See Top 100 in Books)
Nashville resident Margaret Littman gives readers an insider’s look at the Volunteer State, from the civil war battlefields of Middle Tennessee to Knoxville’s World’s Fair Park.
To help travelers plan their trip, Littman provides unique trip itinerary suggestions, including Downtown and the Delta, Into the Heartland, and From Bluegrass to the Blues. Complete with tips on where to go hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains, making the most of the amazing music scenes in Nashville and Memphis, and which of the state’s festivals are worth attending, Moon Tennessee gives travelers to tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
What’s inside Moon Tennessee
Enjoy the very best of Tennessee with these itineraries:
- Downtown and the Delta: Memphis and West Tennessee
- Top Festivals
- Nashville and Middle Tennessee
- Knoxville and the Smokies
- Best Parks
- From Bluegrass to the Blues: A Musical Journey
- Explore what Tennessee has to offer
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- Western Plains including The Delta, Reelfoot Lake, Kentucky Lake, Land Between the Lakes, Jackson, South Along the Tennessee, Southwestern Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee including Clarksville, Along the Cumberland, West of Nashville, Franklin, The Natchez Trace, Walking Horse Country, The Southern Heartland, and Murfreesboro
- Cumberland Plateau including The Upper Plateau, The Middle Plateau, and The Lower Plateau
- Chattanooga and the Overhill Country including The Ocoee, The Hiwassee, and The Tellico
- Great Smoky Mountains including Gateways to the Smokies
- The First Frontier including The Tri-Cities, Northern Cherokee National Forest, Ridges and Valleys
Current reviews for 'Tennessee'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.