Click images below to enlarge:
This product is no longer available :(
- Product No:
- Elizabeth Perkins
- Avalon Travel Publishing
- 6th Edition
- Edition Date:
- November 2015
- 140 x 188 x 20 mm
- 363 g
- Sales Rank:
- 14128 (See Top 100 in Books)
This full-colour guide to Nicaragua includes vibrant photos and maps to help with trip planning. Nicaragua expert Elizabeth Perkins teaches travelers how to best experience the wonders of this Central American destination, from hanging out on the Pacific beaches of San Juan del Sur and shopping for crafts in Masaya to partaking in the ever-evolving nightlife of Managua.
Perkins also offers detailed itinerary ideas, as well as experienced, firsthand advice on renting surf gear, studying Spanish, and strolling down the colonial streets of Granada and Leòn. Moon Nicaragua gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable travel experience.
What’s inside Moon Nicaragua
Enjoy the very best of Nicaragua with these itineraries:
- The Best of Nicaragua
- Hiking the Ring of Fire
- The Great Green North
- Down the Río San Juan
Explore what Nicaragua has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- Managua and Vicinity
- Granada and Masaya
- La Isla de Ometepe and San Juan del Sur including Rivas, Tola and Popoyo, as well as Peñas Blancas and the Costa Rica border
- León and the Volcanic Cordillera including Chinandega, the Northwest Coast and Cosigüina Peninsula
- Estelí and the Segovias including Estelí, Somoto, and Ocotal
- The Matagalpa and Jinotega Highlands including The road to Matagalpa, Matagalpa City, and Jinotega
- Chontales and the Nicaraguan Cattle Country including Boaco and Juigalpa
- Solentiname and the Río San Juan including San Carlos, The Solentiname Islands, and Down the Río San Juan
- Bluefields and the Corn Islands including Bluefields, Big Corn Island, and Little Corn Island
- Puerto Cabezas and the Río Coco including Bilwi (Puerto Cabezas), Waspám and the Río Coco, and the Mining Triangle
Current reviews for 'Nicaragua'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.