Lonely Planet Fiji
Click images below to enlarge:
Lonely Planet Fiji
- Product No:
- Paul Clammer, Tamara Sheward
- Lonely Planet
- 10th Edition
- Edition Date:
- December 2016
- 128 x 197 mm
- 280 g
- Sales Rank:
- 23136 (See Top 100 in Books)
Set your internal clock to ‘Fiji time’: exploring the archipelago’s exquisite beaches, undersea marvels, lush interiors and fascinating culture shouldn’t be rushed. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Fiji, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Fiji is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Say bula to the locals at a dance ceremony; trek to hidden waterfalls on 'Garden Island' Taveuni or ride a bamboo raft through the Namosi Highlands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Fiji and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Fiji:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, environment, culture, traditional lifestyles
- Over 35 maps
Covers: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands, Ovalau, Lomaiviti Islands, Vanua Levu, Taveuni, Kadavu Islands, Lau Islands, Moala Islands and more
Current reviews for 'Lonely Planet Fiji'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.