Ethiopia & Djibouti
Click images below to enlarge:
Ethiopia & Djibouti
- Product No:
- Lonely Planet
- Edition Date:
- Sept 2017
- 128 x 197 x 20 mm
- 380 g
- Sales Rank:
- 17642 (See Top 100 in Books)
Ethiopia is like nowhere else on the planet – a beautiful country blessed with a peerless history, fabulous wildlife and some of Africa’s most soulful peoples. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Ethiopia & Djibouti, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti travel guide is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore underground churches in Lalibela, spot rare and beautiful animals in the Bale Mountains, or get to know Ethiopian cuisine in Addis Ababa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ethiopia & Djibouti and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, environment, wildlife, cuisine, religion, music, dance, literature, painting, architecture
- Over 60 maps
Coverage Includes: Addis Ababa, Northern Ethiopia, Western Ethiopia, Southern Ethiopia, Eastern Ethiopia, Djibouti Southern Ethiopia and more
Current reviews for 'Ethiopia & Djibouti'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.