Lonely Planet Texas
Click images below to enlarge:
Lonely Planet Texas
- Product No:
- Stephen Lioy, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
- Lonely Planet
- 5th Edition
- Edition Date:
- January 2018
- 128 x 197 x 24 mm
- 450 g
- Sales Rank:
- 25785 (See Top 100 in Books)
Bigger than a whole heap of countries, Texas is vast, diverse and welcoming: from big-city lights to small-town simplicity, white-sand beaches to high-country hikes. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Texas, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Texas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Rock out, get the blues or chill to country classics in live-music capital, Austin, appreciate just how big Texas is on a hike at Big Bend National Park, or immerse yourself in the renowned modern-art installations of Marfa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Texas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Texas Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, lifestyle, culture, football, landscapes, wildlife, Texas BBQ, cuisine
- Over 42 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Austin, San Antonio, Hill Country, Dallas, Panhandle Plains, Houston, East Texas, Gulf Coast, South Texas, Big Bend National Park, West Texas, and more
Current reviews for 'Lonely Planet Texas'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.