Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Freytag & Berndt
- Edition Date:
- March 2009
- 130 x 255 x 10 mm
- 250 g
- Folded Map
- 1:200 000
- Sales Rank:
- 10225 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Explore Bosnia Herzegovina with this Freytag & Berndt double-sided road map. The best way to plan your trip, prepare your itinerary, and to travel independently in this country. As with all Freytag & Berndt maps the cartography is clear and detailed with the topography shown by relief shading with plenty of spot heights.
Tourist information and places of interest are clearly marked by a range of icons, including:
- picturesque towns, places of particular interest
- churches, monasteries, castles and ruins
- archaeological sites and caves
- mountain cabins, camping sites and youth hostels
- golf courses
- airports, marinas and museums
Distances between points are shown as well as indications of steep gradients, all distances are in kilometres.
Current reviews for 'Bosnia Herzegovina'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.