Click images below to enlarge:
- Product No:
- Rand McNally
- Edition Date:
- August 2003
- 105 x 230 x 5 mm
- 70 g
- Folded Map
- Sales Rank:
- 7588 (See Top 100 in Maps)
Rand McNally's folded map featuring the streets of Philadelphia is a must-have for anyone traveling in and around this part of Pennsylvania, offering unbeatable accuracy and reliability at a great price. Their trusted cartography shows all Interstate, U.S., state, and county highways, along with many smaller roads and streets, too.
You'll see why Rand McNally folded maps have been the trusted standard for years.
- Regularly updated, full-colour maps
- Clearly labeled Interstate, U.S., state, and county highways
- One-way streets indicated
- Indications of county boundaries, schools, shopping malls, parks, golf courses, hospitals, airports, and points of interest
- Easy-to-use legend
- Detailed street index
- Compact folded size
Current reviews for 'Philadelphia'
No reviews yet, but you should totally write one. It's easy, just put some words and stuff in those boxes over there and everyone will be super happy.