South Africa, Namibia & Botswana Road Map by Marco Polo (2022)
|Size||130 x 250 x 12mm|
Marco Polo South Africa Map: the ideal map for your tripLet the Marco Polo South Africa Map guide you around this fascinating country. Discover the varied landscapes of South Africa, Botswana and Namibia. Explore the beautiful Garden Route along the south coast, visit the Addo Elephant National Park, marvel at the greenery of the Caprivi Strip in Namibia or the lush oasis of the ... Read More
- Perfect touring map - the scale is 1 : 2 000 000 ideal to help you plan your overall route and navigate the main highways by car or RV
- Easy to use - the super clear mapping in strong colors and clear text will help you navigate the region
- Includes inset maps - detailed street maps of Cape Town (Kaapstad), Johannesburg and Pretoria are also included
- South Africa highlights - major sights and key points of interest are marked on the map by numbered stars and these are listed in the index booklet with a brief description to help you pick the best places to see en route
- Extensive index - the thorough index is fully cross-referenced to the map to help you pinpoint your destination quickly.
Gloss laminate makes colours look more vibrant and stand out more, but is quite shiny (reflective). If you’re planning on using a marker of any sort, this is a better choice because it’s easier to clean. Your print will be fully encapsulated (so laminated on both sides) in durable 80 micron laminate and will last you a lot longer than plain paper.
Matte laminate has a smooth, non-reflective, very classy looking surface. I wouldn’t say it dulls colours, but it doesn’t make them ‘pop’ (I hate that I just used that word) in the way that gloss does. Matte can be drawn on with pencil (and erased), but is harder to clean if you use markers. Your print will be fully encapsulated (so laminated on both sides) in durable 80 micron laminate and will last you a lot longer than plain paper.
Everything looks better on canvas! Something about the texture really makes prints look wonderful. It is quite expensive though. We use a very high quality 340gsm artistic matte canvas. Your canvas print will come rolled with a roughly 50mm white border to allow you to have it stretched or mounted however you wish.
|Size||130 x 250 x 12mm|
Stuff you've looked at recently
On the blog
Sep 15, 2023
The Five Best Wildflower Hikes in WA's South West
Aug 31, 2023