This wiro bound South Africa Glovebox Road Atlas is a revised and updated compact atlas.
- Detailed and continuous map section
- Highlights seven major tourist areas
- Features eleven street maps
- National roads
- Route numbers
- Nature reserves and parks
- Places of interest
- Tourist information
- Index to place names and GPS co-ordinates
This edition also features GPS co-ordinates at main interchanges.
COVERAGE: Includes a detailed map of South Africa at a scale of 1 : 1 500 000. The 7 major tourist areas of the Cape Peninsula, South Western Cape and Overberg Region, Garden Route, Gauteng, Kruger National Park, Drakensberg and Kwazulu-Natal coast. The 11 street maps are of Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, East London, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town.