Northern France Road Map by Marco Polo (2022)
|Size||130 x 250 x 12mm|
Marco Polo Northern France Map: the ideal map for your trip
Let the Marco Polo Northern France Road Map guide you around this wonderful region. Discover the regions of Ile de France, Haute Normandie and Picardie with this highly durable, detailed, touring map of the Northern France. It folds away ... Read More
- Perfect touring map - the scale is 1 : 300 000* ideal to help you tour the region by car or campervan.
- Easy to use - the super clear mapping in strong colours and clear text will help you navigate the country like a local.
- New ZOOM system - all large urban areas marked on the main map are cross-referenced to separate transit maps zooming in on the city. Zoom even further with detailed city maps in the index booklet. So if you choose to meander around the country lanes, criss-cross the region by motorway or navigate your way through Paris this handy, fold-out map hasall the information you need.
- Includes 6 city maps - detailed street maps of Amiens, Chartres, Lille, Orleans, Paris and Rouen are also included.
- Northern France highlights - major sights and key points of interest are marked on the map by numbered stars and these are listed in the index booklet with a brief description to help you pick the best places to see en route.
- Extensive index - the thorough index is fully cross-referenced to the map to help you pinpoint your destination quickly.
Gloss laminate makes colours look more vibrant and stand out more, but is quite shiny (reflective). If you’re planning on using a marker of any sort, this is a better choice because it’s easier to clean. Your print will be fully encapsulated (so laminated on both sides) in durable 80 micron laminate and will last you a lot longer than plain paper.
Matte laminate has a smooth, non-reflective, very classy looking surface. I wouldn’t say it dulls colours, but it doesn’t make them ‘pop’ (I hate that I just used that word) in the way that gloss does. Matte can be drawn on with pencil (and erased), but is harder to clean if you use markers. Your print will be fully encapsulated (so laminated on both sides) in durable 80 micron laminate and will last you a lot longer than plain paper.
Everything looks better on canvas! Something about the texture really makes prints look wonderful. It is quite expensive though. We use a very high quality 340gsm artistic matte canvas. Your canvas print will come rolled with a roughly 50mm white border to allow you to have it stretched or mounted however you wish.
|Size||130 x 250 x 12mm|
Stuff you've looked at recently
On the blog
Sep 15, 2023
The Five Best Wildflower Hikes in WA's South West
Aug 31, 2023